In this episode of Drunk Ex-Pastors, Jason begins with a riddle for Christian, the answer to which Christian is not sure he agrees with (but then, neither do thousands of PhDs, but what do they know?). We dabble briefly in geopolitics once again, this time weighing the pros and cons of having more female world leaders (because as men, we feel it’s our place to opine on such matters), after which we take a call that causes Christian to ask Jason to hide his erection. We discuss the issue of how “Christian” America was intended to be on a scale of “Pretty Damn” to “Utterly and Completely.” Christian’s bieber has to do with sticky messes, while Jason is biebered by (wait for it) not enough technology.
Also, trust us: You always switch doors.
Links from this Episode:
- Monty Hall Riddle
- Christian’s Web App Proving the Monty Hall riddle
- Article about war with Russia
- “Ukraine is weak!”
- Wake Up, Dead Man
- The Destiny of the Species
- The Wedding Ringer
- The Neighbourhood
- Robert DeLong
- Glass Animals
- Colonoscopy Doctor
- “These muh-f#ckers is CRAZY!”
- “Johnny used to work on the docks….”
- Worst blown call in baseball history?
- “This is not ‘Nam, this is bowling. There are rules.”